I provide individual, neighborhood walks for Novato dogs. Multiple dogs from the same household may be walked together.
Private Dog Walking Services In Novato
Starting At $25 (minimum of 2 weekly walks)
Some Dogs are better suited for private walks due to age, ability or temperament. I use playtime and obedience practice during walks to increase joy and confidence. Dogs do best when the brain is exercised, and they love earning rewards!
Reactive dogs are managed to decrease sensitivity.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- I’ll pick up and return your dog for a neighborhood or adventure walk.
- Every dog is different, some prefer playtime and obedience exercises before their walk.
- Others want belly rubs and a game of fetch.
- I work with your dog providing exercise, manners reinforcement and lots of exploring.
- They’ll enjoy walks at their own pace, with time for sniffing.
- Reactive dogs are managed and praised.
- I’m prepared to take an ill dog to her Veterinarian.
- After every walk, you’ll receive a GPS time-stamped report with pictures.
Why hire me for dog walking in Novato?
Your dog needs recurring walks while you work.
I’m trained and experienced to work with your dog including behavior and communication.
My human clients trust and value my attention to their pets.
I DON’T use aversives such as dog parks, prong, choke or shock collars, yelling, scolding, squirt bottles, air horns, or shake cans.
Premium Dog Walking and Cat Sitting.
Serving Novato and Lucas Valley.
© 2020 Planet Dog Walking & Cat Sitting | All rights reserved. | Powered By: Barketing Solutions