Dog Walking Using Positive reinforcement
I provide midday neighborhood walks for Novato dogs. Three walks per week minimum required. Multiple dogs from the same household may be walked together.
solo Dog Walking in Novato
Starting At $27 (minimum of 3 weekly walks)
I give your dog enriching neighborhood walks, with a combination of sniffing & exploring and manners work. Most dogs want to explore while getting exercise, and need to interact with the environment.
Positive reinforcement is used to build confidence and strong bonds.
Puppies will practice loose leash walking, and basic obedience.
Reactive dogs are managed to reduce triggers.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- I’ll pick up and return your dog for a neighborhood or adventure walk.
- I work with your puppies and dogs providing exercise, manners reinforcement and lots of exploring.
- Reactive dogs are managed and praised.
- I’m prepared to take an ill dog to her Veterinarian.
- After every walk, you’ll receive a GPS tracked time-stamped report with pictures.
Why hire me for dog walking in Novato?
Your dog needs walks while you’re away or at home.
I’m trained and experienced to work with your dog including behavior and communication.
My human clients trust and value my attention to their pets.
I DON’T use aversives such as dog parks, prong, choke or shock collars, yelling, scolding, squirt bottles, air horns, or shake cans.
Dog Walking & Cat Sitting.
Serving Novato , California
© 2022 Planet Dog Walking & Cat Sitting | All rights reserved. | Powered By: Barketing Solutions