COVID-19 Precautions Plan
Learn the steps I’ll take to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):
- Dog walker /Cat Sitter will practice social distancing 6 feet from persons inside and outside of client home
- When with your pets, I will maintain safe distancing from other animals, dogs and people.
- I will minimize time spent in client home.
- Wherever possible, dogs will be picked up and returned from an enclosed yard, or outside area
- I will wear a cloth face cover (mask) while inside Cat and dog clients home
- Pet owner will wear face cover (mask) whenever in proximity to dog walker/cat sitter
- I will practice hand hygiene before and after visits, gloves used as needed and when available
- Shoe covers will be worn in every client home. Shoe covers will always be disinfected/changed between clients
- Dog leash provided by walker for single dog use. Leashes are cleaned per CDC guidelines.
- Bleach wipes are used on hard surfaces as needed
- Cat guardians: Cat visits will be scheduled a minimum of 4 hours after your departure from home and 4 or more hours prior to your return. We want at least 4 hours to elapse with no human activity in your home.
- Please advise if anyone in your home shows signs or symptoms of illness, or has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Please advise if any pet shows signs or symptoms of illness or has been treated by Veterinarian, or is tested for Coronavirus
- I will communicate to clients if I have signs or symptoms of any illness, or test positive for Coronavirus.
- Client agrees to hold Planet Dog & Cat Walkers harmless for losses associated with COVID-19
RESOURCES WITH LINKS: